I suggest that you...

Do a better job at offering options for cancel, pause, resume and resend

Infinit users should be able to resume a transfer that was canceled. This is not currently possible. There should be 2/3 options: cancel, pause and resume.

18 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

JR JR shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • InfinitAdminInfinit (Support, Infinit) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for your comment. Infinit has an automatic pause and resume functionality whereby if a sender or recipient goes offline, the transfer is automatically paused, and resumed when that party comes back online. If this happens, and the transfer doesn't restart, it's likely a bug. This can be fixed by simply quitting and restarting Infinit (which will not cancel your transfer).

If you or your counterpart cancel a transfer, then it can not be restarted. We recently introduced a manual pause/resume feature on the mobile apps, and we'll be bringing this to desktop soon.

If you think your case falls outside of these scenarios, please let me know, and I'll see if we can address it.

• A MathewA Mathew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi. Restarting or resuming a download is not possible, if the download progress gets cut off at any point. As mentioned above, options to retry or resume the download should be made available.. Thanks..

Feedback and Knowledge Base