I suggest that you...

Euer Dilema funktioniert immer noch nicht richtig.Auch die Sprache-Auswahl auf Deutsch ebenfalls nicht.

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • InfinitAdminInfinit (Support, Infinit) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Heribert. I'm sorry that you're having some trouble with Infinit on Windows 10. It's true that Infinit isn't yet compatible with this version of Windows. We do intend to make it compatible soon, but we have some important updates we're working on first.

We are a small company, and try to react as quickly as we can, but at the moment, we don't yet have the resources to publish content in more than one language. Many questions that you might have may have answers posted on http://help.infinit.io. You can translate these pages with Google Translate.

Thank you for your understanding. If I can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to get in touch at pat@infinit.io.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ich brauch und will den den Sch..Tweet und F.. nicht !

Und eine normal üblich Einwahl ist bei Infinit anscheinend nicht möglich.
        Die Sprachauswahl auf Deutsch (Östereich) auf dieser seite reagiert ebnfalls nicht, und Google Übersetzung spielt auch nicht mit.
        Das gibt es bei keiner Siftware so eine Plage !
        MfG - HSp - AMEN !

Feedback and Knowledge Base