General Feedback

Welcome to the general feedback forum. Let us know what we can do to make your Infinit experience as a whole better. For individual questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at support@infinit.io.

I suggest that you...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Traduire les applications desktop en français

Votre nouvelle application sera-t-elle disponible également dans la langue de Molière ou bien seulement dans celle de Shakespeare ?

21 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Desktop Improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Pour l’instant nous nous appuyons sur l’experience et les aspects techniques du produit. Néanmoins, nous envisageons une version dans la langue de Molière dans l’avenir ;)

• Discretely indicate the transfer speed, progess and number of active transfers

I would like to click or mouse over on transfered data and see transfer speed.
      Also I would like to set in preferences to show active transfers (in green?) like completed transfers.

11 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Desktop Improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for this suggestion. We’ll explore the idea of interacting with transfers in a bit of a different way for sure. The color coding idea is interesting as well. It would be helpful to understand how/why you prefer interacting with a dock/tray icon, so we can better define this usage. Would you mind commenting here on the feedback item about that?

• Increase the character limit in messages

100 characters for a message isn't enough. Can you increase it?

8 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re currently thinking about the best way to change this feature. Most of the revamping will be done in the future with an updated design of the Mac app, but the character limit should be removed for our next update.

• Improve the messaging for transfers to email addresses

When I send a file to an email address and then check the status it shows that it is finished even though the user never never downloaded the file. There should be a better description of the status.

7 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello! Thanks for the heads up. You’re right that the message is different. It’s going to take some time, but we’re planning on making this interaction a lot better.

• Always upload as a link

Please add in Preferences where to upload it normally. I always want it as a link, never use the email function. At the moment its always a click more, thats much if you want to be the fastest.

7 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion. We’re in the process of rethinking the interactions with links and their importance vis-a-vis person to person transfers. We’ll be looking into how to smoothen out this process in the next few weeks.

• Simplify the badging and notifications

In an initial install of beta 0.9 for Mac, it seems the Preferences are pretty light. I immediate spotted the Start at Login option, but I'm searching desperately for a way to control the badging.

I'd like to remove the number menu bar next to the Infinit icon, especially for sending items. Same goes for the circular badge on the avatar for the person. This needs more granular controls. For example, perhaps there is an option for showing numbers for receiving files only. Or the number should clear once you investigate the drop-down, essentially marking the number of "new" files,…

6 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Desktop Improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, I’ll try to address each point you’ve brought up, one at a time:

Badging options – We conceived the badging so that you could get info on transfers in real-time without opening the app. We can look into modifying badging both on the icon and in the main view of the app itself based on your feedback.

Deleting conversations (entries) – For the moment, this isn’t possible, but we do plan on adding in this feature in the coming weeks. I’m sorry for the inconvenience of this.

Email alerts – We’re in the process of making email alert options more robust. We’re hoping to have the first ones out by late next week. You’ll be able to control these from your web-based profile for the moment.

I hope this addresses your concerns. If you’d like to share more ideas, please don’t hesitate to comment here, add new tickets or…

• Edit link settings in the app

If you want to share a file with a link and want to add a password or expiration date you have to go to the site and change it. Could you make it possible to do this in the native Infinit app when making the link?

5 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion. This definitely makes a lot of sense. We have integrated this on the web as it was quicker for our engineering team to put in place. We would certainly love to add this setting in the app. At the moment, we’re working on a more elaborate project, but your concern is noted. I hope we’ll be able to get to it soon!

• Reset or Edit list of contacts

Reset contacts list or friends list to delete/alter them

4 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Make favorites (starred users) customizable

On the Mac and Windows version, I can't select individual users as favorites.

4 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• Improve the way progress is shown

The round progress bar that fills while the file is transferred seems to lack
                      information. Make a distinction between sent and downloaded and add a % indicator.

4 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Add file extension in image/screenshots links

It can be nice to add extension of file in links, especially for images and screenshots. Because if you use system like Slack, when you have a link with the extension it present the image directly in the app, and not juste a link.

This is an exemple in Slack with the PNG extension added manually and not added : http://links.leoderbois.com/_/LxCaxhG

3 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop Improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Check to see if a link has already been uploaded to avoid reuploading

File md5 checksum comparison, if I already send the same file to someone else

3 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

• 3 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

• Should work on improving the UI and feedback

I know, you guys want to keep it as simple as possible, and that is a good thing.

But honestly, I have no Idea how to get to the two other screens which are shown on http://infinit.io/tour

I love the simple UI (especially the colors), but it feels a bit like... too little to me.
                              Correct me if I'm wrong, but I only see a "send" and a "settings" Icon. But there is more, just like on the tour page, isn't it?

At first I was very confused, because the "send view" looks almost no different to the "history view"…

3 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Felix. We launched a refreshed version of Infinit with a lot of UI changes last week. The app is constantly being improved right now. We also added an onboarding mechansim, which should help guide you through the different screens in the app. If you have some time to offer your feedback on this new version, we’d be very happy to hear from you!

• Do you need to get rid of Gmail account errors? 1-888-521-0120

Do you need to get rid of Gmail account errors? If this is so then Gmail Helpline Number is there to support you. Dial Gmail customer care free number for availing with the useful solutions from Gmail Customer Service Helpline Number The platform suggest for resolving almost sorts of complications, so contact soon and sort out so many error complications in just a little while. By collecting the amazing solutions, you will operate your email account again. A phone call at the tech experts will help in seeking the solutions when error like technical scenarios crop up. Get assured benefits…

2 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Tutorial too big resolution

My screen is 1280x720px and the tutorial screen after installation is too big.
                                  The "Next" button is outside screen.

2 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Improve usability for screenshots

- URLs in Skype don't show previews
                                    - ability to copy direct link in clipboard
                                    - folder view for screenshots
                                    - gallery for images?

TY for great team!

2 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Interesting suggestions. Thanks. We’ve recently extended URL previews to Slack. We don’t yet have a date for when this will happen for Skype. Direct links will probably not be integrated into the app. Many of the gallery features and options for screenshots are coming out soon. We’ll update you when they arrive!

• Get Professionals Help To Fix Turbotax Issues 1-877-373-8598

TurboTax users express their satisfaction with this system, and at the same time they also lodge complaints on the technical issues that they occasionally face. Facing these issues is sheer luck, as many people face the issues, while many people do not face the issues. You may face frequent technical errors, while some people may find occasional technical glitches. To resolve the technical failures, it is important to understand the issues with precision. It is required that you should inspect the real reason for error carefully. For example, when you find problem with e-filing, you should check your internet connection.…

1 vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• 1 vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Fix high memory usage

InfinitApplication is using 730mb of memory on my Mac just being open and doing nothing. This is unacceptable there must be a memory leak or issue somewhere to use almost a GB of ram.

1 vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base