General Feedback

Welcome to the general feedback forum. Let us know what we can do to make your Infinit experience as a whole better. For individual questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at support@infinit.io.

I suggest that you...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. yahoo customer support

Find email solution with contact customer support 1-800-615-7796 helpline phone number toll free to fix email problem of change/rest password recovery.
    http://www.contact-customersupport.com/yahoo-support/

2 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Mobile Improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Hotmail 1-888-269-0130 customer service number

Get in touch with email Customer Support Team and speak to the technical associates about the problems you are facing related to the password change process.
      http://www.esupportnumber.com/tollfree/hotmail-customer-service

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Support related to Hacked or Compromised Roadrunner Account 1-888-689-8972

In case your roadrunner account gets hacked don’t worry, but, take a few important steps. First of all check if you are able to log into your Roadrunner Technical Support account with your old password. If not then try to change the password with the help of two-step verification. If you are not able to enter into account with two-step verification, you will have to immediately get in touch with the roadrunner customer support team and get the solutions. However, if you are able to log into your account or enter into your account after changing password, the first thing…

1 vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Best Mobile App Development Solutions at +91 8126274822

SAPRICAMI is the one of the best Mobile App development company in Agra|Delhi.Are you willing to avail Mobile application development solution in Agra|Delhi to grow your business by creating an attractive mobile app then do make a call on our number i.e. +91 8126274822 or +91 8800760460 or mail us at- info@sapricami.com. We provide reliable solutions to our worldwide customers with variety of services like website designing service in Agra, website development services in Agra, CMS edvelopment solutions, Digital marketing solutions, CMS development solutions, etc. and for more details visit our official website at- https://www.sapricami.com/agra-website-development-company

1 vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Problems with Yahoo Mail - BlackBerry Support

Are you confronting problems in using your Yahoo email account or sending emails via a blackberry phone? If your answer is positive, then finally the right time has been arrived to take the help of the technical team. For this, it is essential to dial a toll-free number so that you can get the blackberry support in a right manner. The professionals will surely help you in fixing the issue rightly. Thus, depend on the firm anytime for availing the feasible Yahoo IT support solutions at a reasonable price.
            http://www.contact-customersupport.com/yahoo-support/

1 vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

• Reduce launch/start up time

I am convinced Infinit it´s a great program, however, I have realized that it takes time to start/launch the software (I have waited up to 2 minutes once files are selected to be sent). It looks like is depending on the network quality or speed that the mobile is connected. Taking time just to start/launch the software, diminishes it´s main feature when compared to other software (overall transfer speed).

1 vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion. In fact, you’re right that this largely depends on your connection speed at the time of launching the app. At the moment, we may be able to open the app to the main screen without offering the immediate connectivity, but our software requires a connection to be established to our notifications server in order to use the service. We will continue to think about ways of improving this however.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base