Current Bugs

This forum is specifically related to the current bugs on Infinit. You can report a bug or support a bug fix request to stay informed about its progress. Please note that some bugs may take significantly longer to fix due either to their complexity or a low frequency fo occurrence. Our team will be as transparent as possible on all of these factors.

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Couldn't log you in.

Hello, starting from today I got this message wherever I try to login. How can it be? Passwords are saved, it's bouncing me from windows, the iOs app and chrome on win too. I didn't do anything new in the account. What is that?
    Logged in with my mail and not with fb because my fb mail has been blocked because I mistakingly sent an invitation to myself.
    Anyone can help?
    thanks in advance,
    Fabrizio

11 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  All Platforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Add options to custom background

The user should be able to choose background-repeat and background-size for covering or tiling images.

5 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  All Platforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for this suggestion. We’ll be considering different ways to customize your background. At the moment, we have a simple option, but we hope to offer more flexibility with this in the near future.

• Better support times

I've sent a couple of support requests with no response (not even a confirmation email). As they're requests for subscription support you're actually losing money by not responding.

4 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Fix custom domains

I was testing the custom domains but found they don't work as described. They're supposed to respond like domain.com/xxxx but you have to put an underscore before like domain.com/_/xxxx to reach your file.
          Also, if you simply visit domain.com/, there should be either a redirect to a user set location or infinit homepage: you shouldn't load your home under user's domains 'cause SSL and things.

3 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  All Platforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Our apps won’t be able to generate a link with your custom domain until the next update.

Until then, you can follow these instructions to send links with your domain.

Generate an Infinit link. It will look like https://infinit.io/_/XXXXXX

Replace the beginning of your link with your domain and change https to http. It will look like this: http://domain.tld/_/XXXXXX or http://subdomain.domain.tld/_/XXXXXX

Our next update will do this for your automatically.

We’ll also be changing the redirect for your domain. I’m sorry that this is the case at the moment.

• Corrupt video files

It corrupts video files when sending thus some video apps are able to play whiles other can't. Tried sending movies from pc to android phone

2 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  All Platforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sorry for only responding here now!

We’ve managed to fix this issue overall. We’re waiting for Apple to approve our update so that the fix can be downloaded in the new version. I’ll get in touch as soon as this is released.

• Uploading horribly slow...

Uploading a file to infinit is horribly slow. It's taken me 2 hours to upload a 6gb file onto your server, but I can download that same file in under 5 mins. I'm on a 1gbps fiber connection btw.

2 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  All Platforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Invitations doesn´t work.

I send a file to my colleage hola@weareborneo.com, he downloaded and installed the app but I didn´t get up my storage.

2 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Add option to share links

I feel like it would be super useful if one would be able to share links via infinit as well, just like files. Then one could also use infinit with the custom domain as a link shortener, which would be awesome for twitter. And it would be handy to quickly share a link from your desktop computer to your mobile device or to your friend.

2 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• canon printer customer service helpline number

Before you call, please make a note of the Model Number/Name and Serial Number of your product and, if applicable,

the Version Number of the label creation software you are using. Please also arrange to be near your QuickLabel

product. This will help our Technical Support Engineers answer your questions quickly.
                    For every problem related to printer. Just make a call on our toll free number (44-203-695-8817) and get fast & instant printer support online .

1 vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• Inconsistent device name

The presented device name is inconsistent. When I'm selecting a device to send a file to in android app I see raw device uuid, on your website I see 'Android'.
                      When I click change device name in android app instead of seeing current device name I see my full name but when I enter new device name and save, i can see in the web interface that device name changed.

1 vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• norton antivirus customer service phone number

Norton Antivirus is play most important part in computer because it keeps system free from viruses or malwares. All users of

computer are familiar with Anti-virus and these software's are easy to install, but some times you don't be able to install

those complicated programs just because software is not compatible with your operating system or there might be other

technical issues popping up. If this same is happening with you then, don't worry our tech support team definitely has

right solutions of your problems.
                        If you are in trouble, then don't wait, just dial our toll free number 44-203-695-8817…

1 vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• LAN Transfer to Slow

When i send files in a local Network with 1 Gbit cable had a slow speed with infinit. Over Windows i get full speed and ofer infinit i get only between 40-45 Mbits.
                          Why is it in local network to slow?

1 vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

• GMX customer service helpline number

Are you facing technical issues while using your GMX account? Don't worry!!! Don't get annoyed!! You just contact to a

third party GMX tech support service provider. Tech support service providers have a team of dedicated and

experienced professionals who have capability to deal with the most complex technical issues. The users can contact to

tech support team by dialing GMX technical support number 44-203-695-8817.

1 vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

• outlook 1-888-269-0130 toll free number

Technical support experts do the work quite remotely without even letting us know about the progress. Fixing the work is their guarantee. outlook e-mail support number is always at your door step whenever you need it.outlook toll free support number is 44-203-695-8817.

1 vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Cox 44-203-695-8817 technical support number

Technical support experts do the work quite remotely without even letting us know about the progress. Fixing the work

is their guarantee. Cox e-mail support number is always at your door step whenever you need it.Cox technical support

number is 44-203-695-8817.visit at:-http://www.helpsupportnumber.co.uk/tollfree/cox-customer-service

1 vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• outlook 1-888-269-0130 technical support number

The helpless outlook users who are surrounded with these technical issues might get our outlook email help by calling our outlook technical support phone number anytime of the single day.
                                  outlook technical support number is 1-888-269-0130.visit at:-http://www.outlookhelplinecontactnumber.com/outlook-technical-support

1 vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• iCloud 44-203-695-8817 technical support number

A large number of iCloud users tend to be entangled into iCloud password recovery issue which crops up when iCloud

users forget their iCloud password. Another iCloud password issues is password reset issue which is also most

commonly seen in a number of iCloud accounts. The hapless iCloud users who are surrounded with these technical

issues might get our iCloud email help by calling our iCloud technical support phone number anytime of the single day.
                                    iCloud technical support number is 44-203-695-8817.visit at:-http://www.helpsupportnumber.co.uk/tollfree/icloud-

customer-service

1 vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• Outlook 1-888-269-0130 customer service number

Sometimes the outlook user faces lot of problem such as password reset,recover password and failed to solve them by itself.Then in this case you can user can contact with outlook customer service experts 1-888-269-0130.
                                      visit at:-http://www.psupportnumber.com/tollfree/outlook-customer-service

1 vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Call on Gmail Customer Service Number+1-800-778-9936 For Reliable Service

Log in, password recovery, spam/junk emails, recovery issues etc.. or whatever problem you are facing in your gmail account, there is no need to get stressed, as we are here to fix it on your behalf. We are having professionals with great experience and knowledge, who have all the easiest solutions through which you problem can be fixed quickly. Just pick up your phone and call on gmail customer service number @1-800-778-9936 for reliable service else you can visit :- http://www.email-customerhelp.com/gmail-support.html

1 vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Wooohoooo it's 2016 ;)

How about updating your website footer ;)

1 vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Current Bugs

Feedback and Knowledge Base