I suggest that you...

Let people send me files by clicking a link on the web

It would be fantastic, if I could receive files through my own website or when I post a specific link online. When someone clicks this link, it would open their Infinit and prefill my contact information.

4 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

InfinitAdminInfinit (Support, Infinit) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  InfinitAdminInfinit (Support, Infinit) responded  · 

This is a really cool feature. We’d love to start working on something like this. At the moment, it’s not in our roadmap, but we’ll discuss it at our next product meeting for sure. Thanks!

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • GabeGabe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great! Glad you're considering it. One more addition–it would be very cool if the other user did not have to have infinit to send a file to me, and could upload that file via a web interface.

• GabeGabe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be awesome to allow other people to send links to you through infinit, by visiting a webpage (i.e. infinit.io/gabe/upload), and perhaps entering a password. Files would be sent directly to you through infinit. Maybe there would be options to limit files to a certain size as well.
        This would be a really cool feature, and would allow people to send infinit users one quick file without downloading and installing the whole program.

Feedback and Knowledge Base