Infinit Website & Profile

Welcome to the feedback forum for the Infinit website and account page. Let us know how we can make the Infinit experience online even better.

I suggest that you...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Show upload progress for links and transfers to unregistered users on download pages

When uploading a link and arriving on the link's webpage, there's just a scrolling bar and no progress. It would be way better for recipients to see the progress bar.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Suggestion/Improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ll be overhauling the website to reflect changes like a progress bar when uploading links to give “downloaders” more visibility on the upload’s progress.

• Improve the download pages for non-Infinit users

I sent a link with a mp4 file, but when clicking download under the video it just takes you to a player rather than downloading the video.

5 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Suggestion/Improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ll be reviewing all of the download pages to make them easier to understand and less misleading overall. We think these updates will happen sometime in April or May.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base