I would like to see Infinit...

Make a chrome extension

I almost migrated from Pushbullet this Infinit but, it has no chrome extension. I am not able to just right click on any webpage and send it to my device.

So I am back on Pushbullet until I get a chrome app for this.

5 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Aakaash JoisAakaash Jois shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  InfinitAdminInfinit (Support, Infinit) responded  · 

Thanks for your suggestion. We haven’t yet decided if we’ll include such a feature in Infinit. Right now, we’re largely focused on file transfer, but we may move in this direction in the next few months. We’ll update you by email if we do of course.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • InfinitAdminInfinit (Support, Infinit) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry that you aren't happy with Infinit. We made Infinit as a native app with a high level of security and much faster speeds geared purely towards file transfer. A Chrome extension is something we're considering, but it would go against some of our core advantages as a product. Regarding the ability to accept after sending to yourself, the app has to be open in order for it to connect to Infinit and auto-accept the transfer. I'm sorry for that inconvenience, but particularly on iOS, it's not possible to wake the app up to accept.

• essmatessmat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pushbullet has many options and extensions for all browsers, i noticed infinit growing slowly, i didn't like the UI in infinit, and the most annoying thing in infinit when i send a file to my self, every time tell me "accept ...."

Feedback and Knowledge Base