I suggest that you...

Include Upload/Download Speed Notifications

I transfer and upload 10-30gb of data at a time, and it would be really good to see the upload and download rates on both ends. Seeing as how this service is supposed to be superior to Dropbox like programs I feel that seeing the limiter will help assure your clients that their monthly subscription is well spent.

7 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

alexalex shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  InfinitAdminInfinit (Support, Infinit) responded  · 

Thanks for sharing your suggestion Alex. In fact, we used to have this information present in the app in its earlier version. We removed it for several reasons having to do with both clutter and that most users don’t find this information helpful or they don’t understand what it means. Of course, many do, but in order to create a more comprehensible experience for a larger group of people, we did remove it.

Having said that, this is a suggestion that has been brought up a few times since, so we are considering how we can add this into a future redesign of the app.

Lastly, you should know that Infinit uses your entire bandwidth when possible. You can check your connection’s speed at www.speedtest.net in order to calculate the transfer times for example. I know – not ideal!

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...