Infinit for Mac

Welcome to the feedback forum for Infinit for Mac. Let us know how we can make the Infinit experience on Mac even better.

I suggest that you...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Record the screen

CloudApp is a competing file-sharing app on the mac app store. The only reason I still keep it around instead of using infinit.io for everything is the record screen feature. I can press a keyboard shortcut or select from the menu app to record screen, and then it automatically uploads to cloud. Something like this for infinit would be AWESOME.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there! Thanks for the suggestion. Yeah this is a cool feature. We’d love to have it too. It’s not something we’ve prioritized immediately since these past few weeks have there’s been a huge focus on a mobile app, but it’s definitely something we’ll consider in the near future!

• Open the file directly instead of the Finder

It's annoying that the Finder opens when I obviously want to click the file in Infinit in order to access it. Why doesn't it just directly open the file?

0 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Suggestion/Improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Reveal all of the file names or at least have them appear on hover over.

Hi Infinit! I'm transferring files and folders with long names that look identical when cropped off as they currently are. Either having the UI adjust accordingly or have the file names reveal themselves in full upon cursor hover would be good improvements. Thanks, great work! :)

0 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Suggestion/Improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        1 3 Next →
        • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base