I suggest that you...

One day, all ok. Next day, bugs that made me quit Infinit.

All I can do is describe the strange bugs that made me drop out of Infinit.
---
First day everything was great. Selecting files (I'm on a Mac) and dragging to the Infinit icon, or just clicking there and selecting. Entering my partner's email to whom I will ALWAYS send files in a daily basis, the App had access to my Address Book too. All ok.
Then, next day this happened:
- My partner's email wasn't in the list anymore. Not even if I started typing it, still wouldn't show up in the list.
- Now there was a, I guess it is, a USER with a green dot (logged in) when I click on the Infinit icon, with a strange name and my partner says it's not him. Anything I try to SEND ends up being sent to the STRANGE USER with the green light! I can't seem to send anything to him anymore. So strange!! I tried to remove this user, investigate the email related to it... no success! I also tried sending something and the message "waiting for user to accept" or something like "user must download infinit"... and my parter already HAS Infinit and is using it nicely.

Please help, we really liked the App, but I just can't bare this bug or whatever it is!

Thank you.

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Erik eDragonErik eDragon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...