* Link to an actual FOLDER with multiple LINKS to MULTIPLE FILES. *RENAME and comment a combined share before sending it. *and more
When sharing multiple files, Infinit creates a ZIP file combining everything together and names that Zip file with the amount of files containing that share, ex:
* Sharing 3 files will result in 3 Files.zip share link, which obviously makes it difficult to remember what is what.
* it would be great to drag and drop to Infinit "Link" shortcut and have a popup menu that appears to let us write a comment and rename the shared file before clicking send.
* Also, it is not practical to have to wait for the file to be completely uploaded in order to add a comment to the shared link by accessing the share via the web interface. I know that option is available by the little paper plan Icon, but we still don't have the option to Rename the share before and even after the files are uploaded.
- When uploading files of the same type of content (or not) split into different parts, the ability to share a folder makes much more sense, with the ability to download all, or selected files or one at a time. With preview if needed, exampleS:
* I want to share a folder with 50 photos, using the quick “Link” share contextual menu a “50 files.zip” link will be created, but not everyone wants all files and people want to be able to preview images on their smartphones, which is impossible (zip file) for the average consumer (all this without download the Infinit App obviously)
* Other situation is when sharing a big file split in multiple files, not everyone has a huge internet connection, having ONE FOLDER LINK with all the split files in it, with the ability to download all or selected few at a time makes it more versatile and less bandwidth eager for people with slow internet connections.
Which leads me to the ability to queue uploads with prioritization and the option to select the amount of uploads at the same time, AND, eventually, the ability to control the amount of bandwidth used when uploading, not sure how all this is handled by Infinit right now.
* When queueing multiple uploads now, I believe the entire bandwidth is used to upload everything at once queued in the order that it was sent to create the link. Bandwidth management is very important.
Things might be handled differently when working within the same network but working over the internet it should be handled differently.
- Maybe, An option to Monitor a folder to automatically create Links within that folder
- A better “link” management: search bar, sort by date etc...
I should have probably created multiple Feature requests. I just thought they were all related.