Infinit for Mac

Welcome to the feedback forum for Infinit for Mac. Let us know how we can make the Infinit experience on Mac even better.

I suggest that you...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Infinite icon in the dock or menubar

Hi,

Mac users' Menubars are quite a mess with all the apps and apple icons (infinite + dropbox (yes…) + evernote + Airplay + translation + bluetooth + wifi + battery + date + user + spotlight + notification center…).
    So it would be nice if you let the choice to use Infinit through an icon in the dock and/or with the icon in the menubar.
    I use bartender to hide icons like dropbox, but more and more app are made to be used exclusively with menubar icons. Think of 12".

Sinon, votre app et service ont l'air vraiment déments.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion. Infinit is a menu bar app because from our testing, it’s the easiest way to use such a file transfer service. Unfortunately, offering an option as to where to put Infinit would likely confuse a lot of users. Thank you though for your support. We do sincerely appreciate your help and suggestions.

• Make the software compatible on OSX 10.6.8

I'd love to use this software and I can't upgrade my OS due to hardware issues.

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for taking the time to suggest this feature. Unfortunately we won’t be making Infinit compatible with OS X 10.6. Apple no longer supports that version of OS X, and it’s significantly different from 10.7+ that it would make it incredibly difficult for us to guarantee a stable version of Infinit on that platform.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base