Infinit for Mac

Welcome to the feedback forum for Infinit for Mac. Let us know how we can make the Infinit experience on Mac even better.

I suggest that you...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. White icon for dark OS X Interface

In OS X El Capitan, I'm using the dark color scheme, I would recommend that you provide a white icon for the menu bar as an alternative.

4 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Suggestion/Improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for letting us know. We do have the correct icon on OS X Yosemite and the next release of Infinit will correct this on OS X El Capitan.

• Impossible to download

Bad vibes, if you want me to try this sytem, get your (Mac) downloads to download. 4 attempts four failures!

2 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Suggestion/Improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Make provision for the fact that in OSX 10.11 (El Capitan) the menu-bar can be hidden

I realize that OSX 10.11 is still in public beta, but soon it won't be ;-) Perhaps you could find a work-around for the fact that the menu bar is hidden, and dragging a file up to it does not reveal it (currently) thereby effectively removing the drag-n-drop aspect of Infinit. See this article for how to hide/unhide the menu bar:
        http://www.cio.com/article/2938496/os-x/auto-hide-the-menubar-in-os-x-el-capitan.html

1 vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Suggestion/Improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base